I can't wait for spring! Spring and fall are my fravorite seasons. The reason this is is because in the summer I faint a lot due to the heat and also in general I hate the heat when it is above eighty. Winter, I just absoultly hate the cold, driving on snow and ice is just not my cup of tea.
The number one reason why I cannot wait for spring besides the warmth is because I get to go outside and play tennis (except the days it rains). I always get exceited because I know there is ususally about seven months that I could go out and play before winter hits. I played on the tennis team in high school and I love it. My friends and I would crank up the volume of the stereo and play usually at night when it is not too hot for hours. We would just goof around be competitive at times. It is a great way of being sociable and excercising with each other.
I wish my high school had tennis. I've played the sport many times with my brothers and enjoyed it, but I hope you have a good spring without too much rain.
ReplyDelete