Thursday, February 3, 2011
The Dead Grandmother/Exam Syndrome
In the essay, "The Dead Grandmother/Exam Syndrome", Mike Adam talks about how it affects college students taking exams around the same time their grandmothers past away and how he gives three ideas to come about this problem. He explains throughout the essay his reasonings to his three main ideas. He even gives fantastic charts to make it more realistically. For myself, I do not not really agree with having grandmothers knowing if I have an exam or something huge for school so I do not think they would worry at all maybe compared to other people who talk to their grandmothers a lot about school and other things. Even though grandmothers can past away around exam time, I do not believe, his ideas are true. I though the whole essay was very sarcastic. Well if that is the case, heck I would want my grandmother to pass away if I would not have to take any exams. Just kidding! Well, she is already dead anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very interesting thoughts, and yes, this essay was very sarcastic. I also liked how well you evaluated the essay, and I would have to say that I agree.
ReplyDelete