Thursday, February 10, 2011

Technology

Cell phones have been very useful.  It is small, you can carry it around everywhere, very handy and can do many things such as having internet, texting, music, storing all your contacts, keeping notes, calender, alarm clock etc. compared to a regular phone.  I take my cell phone everywhere ever since I got one.

Internet has also been another big thing for technology.  I love it! I can not even count how many times I get on facebook a day.  It is such a neat way to chat with people.  I remember before facebook, I use to use msn messenger, xanga and myspace.  Also that I sometimes use is skype and twitter which I know is another that is useful of talking and making your own page.  Doing homework I use all the time using the internet like researching something or even this blog thing that we are doing for class.
Also some other technology things that I love messing around with  is iphones, ipods, kindle and ipads.  

I am not sure if I could without technology.  They are always comming out with something new.  Who knows what will be the next big "thing".  I can not imagine what kind of technology will be in this world in fifty years.  It bet though, it will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment