Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hospital

 I have no idea what to write about so I will just talk about work.  Yesterday was my seventh month of working there.  This is my first job so when I first started, I could not believe how much information there was to know and had to accomplish in nine hours a day.  I remember I just wanted to quit because I became so frustrated and could not do the tasks accurately.  I work in the dietary section where I do multiple things like setting up trays for the patients and taking the food up, manily washing my dishes and putting the dishes away.  I have notice lately that work and I are at the period of having a love/hate relationship.  Some days are beter than others.  For the most part I like everyone there except there is so much drama everyday and word gets out so quick.  All I have to say is I am glad I have a job because some people are having trouble finding jobs.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with be thankful you have a job when other s are trying to get one and can't. I have been lokking for a job for 3 years and it is hard when you have to find one to work around a college schedule.My sister had a job and as soon as she started college they siad yeah we will work around the times/days, well come to find out they didnt so she had to quite and had a hard time finding another job. And by the way every thing you do their will always be drama so you will just have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work in a hospital too, not as a worker in the dietary section but, as a nurse aide. I agree that some days are definitly better than others. Sometimes I work 12 hour shifts and those days seem to drag on and on. I work in the ICU and see many sad yet very rewarding situations. I am very lucky to have the job that I have now.

    ReplyDelete