Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break

Besides working sixty hours totoal on spring break, I went to OSU with a friend and met a alot of other close college friends down there.  We had so much fun playing games, going out to restraunts, parties and exploring the campus.  It was nice going to see them again and I can't wait for them to end school so my friends and I can hang more.  Also on spring break, I had tons of homework but me like being any other college student who had homework and studying to do, most likly didn't do it.  I always wait till the last minute, it's just how I am even though I know it's not the best and wise plan.  I absoultly hate how spring break went by so fast, but all I keep thinking is that I have seven weeks (14 days) left!  I just can't wait till May because that is the only month I have off of school.      

PS-Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Yeha, last minute work is probably not the best idea. Spring break flys by just like the other breaks, too bad they do not last longer.

    ReplyDelete